Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Raspberry Peach Chipotle Glaze

I'm working in Dallas Wednesday through Sunday this week, but don't fret I have prepared a post for each day that I am gone. Today is a quickie post, most of you have probably done this or had this at a party. But for those of you who have never tasted this before, hold on to your britches!

This past weekend I was making an elaborate lunch on Sunday which was going to take some time and Jim was hungry at 11:30. My solution: cream cheese and Raspberry Peach Chipotle Glaze from Fredericksburg Farms.
When you need an appetizer in a flash, this is one of those throw together snack dips you can happily serve to a group of people. Watch closely because it's going to be put together fast.

Here is what I did:
  1. Dump cream cheese on a plate

  2. Top with some sauce

  3. Serve with crackers

Yup, that's it. Very simple, and I think it even looks good on the plate. You can find Raspberry Chipotle dressing at the grocery store on the salad dressing aisle. But this sauce from Fredericksburg Farms has a dozen more flavor layers to it. The raspberry and peach is soft and sweet and the chipotle is piercing and addicting. This glaze can be used on SO MANY FOODS!

Told you it was easy.

1 comment:

  1. YUM! My SIL introduced me to the concept of cream cheese + jelly/jams with crackers. I love em!

    My favorite combo has to be cream cheese and seedless black raspberry jam. Sooohooo good. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot to me, I love hearing from you!