Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Vegas: An Intro

I've been in Vegas for the last few days and have a ton of stories and pictures to share, but will try and break up the Vegas posts to make it managable (for me to write, and you to read.)

First, let me say that my trip was MADE when I ran into Steve Kemble at a Vegas party. If you live under a rock, he's a wedding planner in Dallas and made famous by the trendy tv show, Whose Wedding is it Anyway.




And for foodies, let me share with you the best thing we've had on this trip.




This is seared foie gras on top of garlic toast with a wedge of fig. This was so rich and amazing. ahhh... Lots more where this came from. I will post more upon my return to Austin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot to me, I love hearing from you!