Saturday, May 16, 2009

Sunday Adventures


This past Sunday Jim and I did something we've been wanting to do for years. We bought a hammock! Putting it together was so funny I had to document the event.




These are the directions I found crumpled up on the ground. Apparently they were not needed.



I think it's ready to test. Jim, you first!



Ahhh!

Looks comfortable! Let me join you Jim.


Madeline likes the hammock too.

Cole can't really sit still.

Let's see how the dogs like the hammock all to themselves.


Not too much.


And that's the end!

3 comments:

  1. A man needing directions?? NEVER!
    Love the doggies feet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun!! You had such nice weather, a perfect day to spend outside.

    PS - I want your dogs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a rockin' hammock.
    Where is it from?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot to me, I love hearing from you!