Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken


I have spent the last six weeks learning how to be a mom to Miss Harper with little time left for cooking. We have been blessed by sweet friends who have stepped up to provide meals for Jim and I during these first two months. I can't express how thankful I am for the break I've been given to simply focus on our new little family. On a few occasions when I've had some free time while Harper napped, I've jumped at the chance to whip up dinner for Jim and I. They have to be easy and quick recipes, and have mostly been meals that I've already blogged about here on HWM.

I did want to share this Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken recipe with you that I found on Jessica's blog, The Novice Chef. I was fortunate to meet Jessica in Georgia at a BlogHer Food Conference. She is just as funny and sassy as she appears on her blog. What a fun girl! And what a fabulously easy chicken dish that I can fall back on when I'm short on time. It has simple proportions that are easy to remember too!

For this Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken recipe you will need:

4 chicken breasts
4 tablespoons butter
4 cloves garlic, sliced
4 tablespoons brown sugar
salt and pepper, to taste

Find detailed directions by clicking over to The Novice Chef. You will thank me!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot to me, I love hearing from you!