Friday, July 8, 2011

Five for Friday

Jim came home last Friday, and I can hardly believe it's almost time for him to leave again. I was fortunate enough to be able to take most of the week off work and enjoy a "stay-cation" with my hubby. We did things like go to the movies in the middle of the day, take a 3.5 mile hike and sleep in. Sleeping in was the best!

I also started cooking again. I made sticky spicy ribs, lemon and garlic grilled red snapper, red curry stir fry full of fresh veggies and shrimp, fajita steak tacos and a chamomile and coconut creme brule. Yes, we ate well this week. My Five for Friday today:

  1. Your encouraging words.
  2. The patience you give to me when explaining math or sports.
  3. Your laugh.
  4. I love how you tolerate my terrible jokes.
  5. "He's somebody."

1 comment:

  1. pleeeeease tell me you're going to post the recipe for sticky spicy ribs?! I've never cooked ribs, but want to, and those actually sound really good! So does the lemon garlic red snapper!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot to me, I love hearing from you!