Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Home with Jim

I had a late event one evening and sent Jim an e-mail to let him know he was on his own for dinner. He replied with one sentence, "Home with Jim." I laughed, knowing that he would make one of two things and joked that he should photograph his HWJ dinner.

He did.

This is BBQ chicken which he fired up on the grill. A couple asparagus spears which he steamed in the microwave, and a generous helping of cheesy mac from the blue box - one of his FAVORITES.

I think my favorite part is that he picked up my camera and took three pictures from three different angles. He's obviously been watching me when I photograph my food because I take about a dozen or so pictures to make sure I got "the shot." I thought he did a great job on dinner and couldn't help but feature him on Home with Mandy - maybe you can become a regular contributor here babe?

5 comments:

  1. Love it! I'm impressed with Jim's well-rounded meal. I count mac 'n cheese as a veggie, btw. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha...that's too cute! You better watch out, he may become competition and have his own food blog soon! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This cracked me up! Totally sounds like something my hubby would do.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot to me, I love hearing from you!