Saturday, November 28, 2009

Winner

I love this picture of Madeline who is literally laughing as she rides in the front seat of our mustang convertible with the top down. What a cutie-pie!


To enter the contest yesterday I asked for some advice on getting older and you guys had some great answers. Laughing every day, probably keep us younger! Looking back and seeing how far we've come in life, and the suggestion to just never celebrate 30, celebrate the first anniversary of my 29th birthday. Ha! Love them all!


Thanks to everyone who entered my contest yesterday. Using random.org's integer generator, the lucky winner of a one year subscription to Real Simple Magazine is....

Comment number 2. Congrats Leslie. E-mail me at homewithmandy@gmail.com. And if you haven't checked out Leslie's blog, you should visit her at The Hungry Housewife.

What I love most about Real Simple (besides the recipes) is the fact that they literally read my mind and publish articles concerning my current issue. For instance, Jim and I talk about the need to clean out the garage, and the next issue I pick up has an entire step by step article on cleaning out the garage. I need a new pair of black slacks, and there they go reading my mind again and publish an article on the best black slacks for all body shapes. I love this magazine and know you will too Leslie! Please shoot me an e-mail to claim your prize!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot to me, I love hearing from you!