Thursday, October 15, 2009

What to do with Leftover Pot Roast

I made this super easy slow cooker post roast the other day and kept the sauce and the cooked roast separate in the fridge. When Jim and I were tired of eating these leftovers I got creative and turned leftover pot roast into a BBQ Sandwich!

I spread a little mayo on a piece of wheat bread.

Shredded the leftover pot roast, and added about a tablespoon of A-1 Sauce and two tablespoons of Stubbs BBQ Sauce, stirred it up, heated in the microwave, and then smeared on my bread, topped with sliced pickles. Voila Lunch! Jim loved it.

3 comments:

  1. I might have to try this with the leftover pot roast I have in my fridge right now. Thanks for sharing this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like leftover roast beef sandwiches better than regular pot roast. ;) YUMMMMMMM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,


    We bumped into your blog and we really liked it - great recipes YUM YUM.
    We would like to add it to the Petitchef.com.

    We would be delighted if you could add your blog to Petitchef so that our users can, as us,
    enjoy your recipes.

    Petitchef is a french based Cooking recipes Portal. Several hundred Blogs are already members
    and benefit from their exposure on Petitchef.com.

    To add your site to the Petitchef family you can use http://en.petitchef.com/?obj=front&action=site_ajout_form or just go to Petitchef.com and click on "Add your site"

    Best regards,

    Vincent
    petitchef.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot to me, I love hearing from you!