Friday, August 10, 2012

Remembering May 22, 2010 and a Big Announcement


What a pleasant surprise this morning to wake up and be reminded of May 22, 2010. I received an e-mail from our amazing photographer, Julie Mikos, that our wedding, one of the happiest days of my life, was published on Elizabeth Anne Designs.

To be featured under “Romantic Winery Wedding” made me swoon and ache to relive that week all over again.

But before we got here to the altar, we had already spent several days enjoying all that Wine Country had to offer. Check out how we spent our days leading up to “I do.”



We were flying high on laughter and love. This slideshow sums up our time in California so well.


Now on to our next adventure… A BABY!

We found out a few weeks ago what we are having. You can watch our gender reveal here:


Coming December, 5, 2012, Jim and I will welcome a baby girl into our little family. Just when I thought I couldn’t love more, my heart overflows with thankfulness that God would find me trustworthy enough to bring His child into the world.


I feel honored, blessed, scared, joyous – I’m basically a big ball of emotion these days. Please keep us in your prayers as we prepare for this new stage in our life.


4 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhh congrats!!!! Baby girls are the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well now THAT explains your pinterest pins :)
    my birthday is Dec 7 so i highly recommend the month.
    also, my granddaughter is one month old today.
    little girls are very special.
    best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Indulge all those pregnancy cravings!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot to me, I love hearing from you!